Friday, June 5, 2009

Morning has broken


Finally I got to sleep after some days. Like a baby. Can be due to the fever as well. I have an agressive urine infection. I think, why not? But in the end I collapsed by exhaustion. Today I woke up, still in pain, but with a will to live and wide open eyes. (not so dark under anymore! Woohooo!)
I just had a delayed breakfast since I ended up, with all this energy, to have an early coffee with my André, doing the dishes and some laundry and a little bit of cleaning before starting to answer all the e-mails for the festival. So now I just, just, enjoyed newly baked bread with cheese and veggies and some yogurt with healthy seeds of all kinds. Nicely done, Ms Vestin. I hope this energy will last all day!
The sun is shining again outside after some showers of rain, so the air is mmm... If I wont get stuck infront of my mistress (read computer) all day I hope I get a chance to take a walk by the sea. I should. I'm getting fat again, so I think for Beach 2009 I have to depend on my smile. Damnit. But, come to think of it, there will not be many days at the beach, working and all, so whatever... Gotta go and hang the laundry. It doesn't become funnier than this this morning. Oh well... Today is a spiritual day. I can feel it. ;0) Let's go Cat Steven... Ta ta...
"Morning has broken, like the first morning. Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird. Praise for the singing, praise for the morning. Praise for the springing fresh from the word. Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven. Like the first dewfall, on the first grass. Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden. Sprung in completeness where his feet pass. Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning. Born of the one light, Eden saw play. Praise with elation, praise every morning. God's recreation of the new day."

No comments: